Friday, December 14, 2007

Little things...

...make me happy. Like:

1.) My Martha Stewart Living arriving today. Can't wait to put my feet up later and enjoy!
2.) I've got red potatoes boiling, fish marinating, fresh lettuce for a salad. I love when I take the time to prepare a nutritious meal for my family!
3.) Receiving Christmas cards from dear friends and family.
4.) My kids enjoying a movie, currently "Cinderella."
5.) Kaitlyn's smile and the fact that she zips around this house like nobody's business. Man I love that kid!
6.) Kevin just now arriving home...and the fact that he's off work from now until January 7th.

Off to hug the husband and finish dinner prep. Have a happy Friday night enjoying the little things!

3 comments:

joy said...

yahoo for number 1! that means my magazine is probably sitting in the mailbox right now. and kevin has vacation! that's wonderful. rehearsal is at 9 tomorrow and lasts about 45 minutes, i was told. maybe we'll see you there.

Lisa Leonard said...

that sounds perfect!

Kristen said...

Getting a magazine in the mail is such a simple pleasure, but still so much fun. (I love to see netflix in my mailbox, also!) So glad you have your husband home with you for awhile - it sounds like you guys really deserve some time to relax and enjoy your family :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com