Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm off!

Leaving this afternoon for Minneapolis, MN for CAFO'S annual Summit. So excited! It'll be great fun, great discussion, and sweet little Mary Lu-Lu should make for a fabulous travel companion. :) Looking forward to spending extended time holding and being with just her.

All of the ladies on staff with From HIV to Home are going. Plus I'll get to see some other friends from around the country.

First though I'm trying to get ready to go. Laundry and packing and bathing kids...ahhhh so much to do! Yesterday I spent much of the day getting adoption paperwork off to AAI. I'd hoped to have all of our notarizations done for our homestudy by now, but that hasn't happened due to sick kids and a sick husband. I'm hoping this trip will give me a chance to catch my breath and take a little break from the paperchase. Also hoping I come back refreshed and ready to jump right back in!

Thanks as always to Kevin for holding down the fort (and four kids) here while I'm away. I always miss him when we're apart and I know it's a ton of work being a single parent for a few days. So thanks Kev, you're the best!

Have a great rest of the week. I'm sure I'll have lots to share when I get back.


1 comments:

Joanie said...

Sounds like fun! Gotta love time alone with the baby - yummmm.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com