Monday, March 08, 2010

I saw what I saw

I love me some Sara Groves. I know most of you have heard this song and watched this video before, but it has really spoken to my heart as of late. And encapsulates everything we've been processing and praying about in recent weeks, and some things we've been thinking for the last 4+ years. I'm not much of a music person (I rarely listen to music, I think because I really just like peace and quiet when I can have it!), but I love when a song becomes meaningful to me. This is definitely one of those.



7 comments:

Tricia said...

Hey Brianna. I loved that song. I of course cried. My husband thinks I cry too much, but how can you not cry when people are hurting and need so much. Can I link your blog post to my blog and direct others to see and hear this song?
thejoysofmommy.blogspot.com

Tricia

jenny said...

Never heard/seen this song. LOVED it as well. Thanks for the insight and shared feelings...

Brianna Heldt said...

Hi Tricia, thanks for stopping by! I'd be happy to have you link to me! And yes, this song makes me cry too. :) I look forward to checking out your blog!

Unknown said...

Oh, my. Never heard this song, but love it. I am headed to Zimbabwe in a few weeks, so it was particularly touching. I'd love to have your permission to repost it.

Brianna Heldt said...

Yep, feel free to repost!!! :)

Crash said...

what an amazing song and video. i totally got teary and i don't usually get teary. thanks for sharing your heart. i am excited to hear more about your big decisions. hugs to the heldts!

Unknown said...

I love Sara Groves, but I'd never seen any of her videos. Wow. Now I have context for the song and another tug on my heart! Thanks so much for sharing. My cousin and his wife are adopting two children from Rwanda, so I'll be sharing this with them, as well. Powerful!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com