Tuesday, May 17, 2011

And the winner of the DVD is...

Katey!

Who shared:

I have recently become much more pro-life and instead of giving something up for Lent this year, I chose to pray every day for pro-life causes, specifically the unborn, but also for a general culture of life. It was an awesome adventure.

Love that.  Love Katey's passion for a culture of life, and her commitment to pray for the unborn during Lent.  Katey please email me so I can get your address and send you your DVD!  Congratulations!  (The winner was chosen using a random number generator at random.org.)

The truth is, I wish I could give each of you a copy.

Sadly, I can't. 

But you want to hear something super duper awesome?  Right now, you can get the book Unplanned AND the DVD documentary for only $25--and $10 of your purchase goes toward three pregnancy care organizations (CareNet, Heartbeat International and NIFLA).  Wow!

I think it would be great to host a viewing party and discussion.  Or a book group.  I think this book and DVD should be in every church library.  Like I've said before, it's a story worth telling.

Thanks so much again for sharing your thoughts--I have so enjoyed reading them!  (And I'm still plugging away on my follow-up post that was lost to the void.  You know, amidst finishing up our homeschool year and catching up on laundry and painting.  Okay, I haven't started on the painting yet.  But I intend to.) 



And the Unite for LIFE webcast with Abby Johnson is TONIGHT, at 8 pm (all local times.)  I hope you'll consider checking it out! 



 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com