Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Back

Oh my goodness, how on earth has it been so long since I last blogged?!  Ack!
I guess we've been busy: repainting some rooms in our home, finishing up the school year, and then I took a very quick, last-minute trip to California to surprise my dad at a retirement party some former students and staff of his set up.

But now I'm back, ready to hit the blogging ground running (or something) again. 

So much to get you caught up on--my sons' Kindergarten graduation, my wonderful time in California, and our adoption that is (perpetually) stalled and going nowhere again. 

Today I think we're going to try to make it to the park to meet up with some friends, and then I should probably get to the grocery store.

Because we need groceries.

Anytime I go out of town I feel completely out of touch.  It's nice in a lot of ways to essentially be "unplugged".  But then I come back and enter panic mode because I'm so disconnected.  Weird.

At any rate I hope you're having a great week.  Let's catch up soon!
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com