Thursday, August 04, 2011

He is 31 today

Happy Birthday to my dear husband Kevin!

I'm honestly so glad I get to spend my life with such a great guy.  I know that's such a cliche thing that every wife is supposed to say, but it's true.  Kevin is kind, fun, smart, and he makes me laugh.  A lot.  And he's a great father and a great husband.  He even put in a bunch of extra hours this week just so he could make it to the kids' final swim lesson today...where he videotaped and cheered for them...before spending two hours swimming with them and catching them as they went down the big waterslide. 

And tonight we'll all go out to dinner and celebrate another year of life for this fabulous guy.  It seems that as the years go by, the better things get--my hunch is that it's supposed to work that way, but I'm definitely not taking it for granted.  I never imagined when we first met at Grace Church back in 2000 that we would have such an amazing and beautiful life together.  And I wholeheartedly attribute so much of it to him.

So, Happy Birthday Kevin!  I love you!



 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com