Monday, April 10, 2006

Fun weekend


Thursday afternoon Kevin's parents came down from Northern California to spend a few days--this was their first time meeting the boys. The kids had a good time (so did we) and I think the grandparents did, too!
Saturday afternoon and evening, Kevin's mom and dad watched all three kids while Kevin and I attended my friend Sarah's wedding (thanks for babysitting guys!) I've known Sarah since our freshman year of college and it was such a blessing to get to share in her big day. We got to see some old friends, including my old roommates, and it was held at a gorgeous winery. It was fun--and really nice to get dressed up and go out, just the two of us!

(This is me and Kevin after the wedding with my friend Sara. We've been friends since high school!)


(The beautiful bride and me!)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com