Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Lisa Leonard Designs


My sweet friend Lisa designs the most amazing custom jewlery. She specializes in hand-stamped items, which is so fun because of course you get to choose what goes on them! You can see it all on her website, Lisa Leonard Designs.



They make GREAT gifts. I've always thought this necklace would make an especially perfect gift for a mom waiting to bring her adopted child home!





























I own a lot of Lisa's jewelry. It is hard to resist!




I first got to know Lisa at church a few years ago when she and her sweet family moved to town, and she is one of the sweetest, most fun people you'll know. She's got a great sense of style, so it's no wonder that her jewelry is so amazing! You can read her wonderful blog here.

5 comments:

joy said...

i agree with all you said--lisa is very sweet and very talented.

Kristen Borland said...

woohoo for lisa!!

on a side note, when i first clicked on your blog i thought i'd accidentally clicked on lisa's. it actually took me a minute to figure it out! oh, placenta brain!

Sarah and Tim said...

I LOVE the heart and family tree necklaces!

Christy said...

So I read your blog! Because I was procrastinating at work I also read Lisa's entire jewelry website. Very cute. THEN, reading my gossipy OK magazine on the airplane - I saw her ad!!! What timing. I wouldn't have given it a second blink if I hadn't seen your blog.
Cool.

Lisa Leonard said...

thanks for the encouragement and sweet post. miss you guys!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com