Thanks to all for the birthday wishes! (And to Kevin for the super sweet post! So thoughtful!) In honor of me being 27...here are 27 random thoughts.
1. I cannot believe I am 27, and in 3 years I'll be 30. I'm actually an adult, and that is scary.
2. I got my hair cut yesterday and it is pretty darn short. I THINK it's fun and cute, as opposed to masculine and not cute. It's very messy, which works great with my hair, which is also very messy.
3. Sometimes I still think I'd like to get a nose ring. Kevin claims he wouldn't like it, but I say he would. Just like he never wants me to cut my hair, but he always ends up liking it. Still can't decide if I could pull it off or not. You gotta be the right type of person, for sure.
4. Last night my drink of choice was the Georgia Peach. Yummy. Good thing they are so expensive, so that I only order one, because I feel like I could drink about five, they taste so good. But that would not be prudent. :)
5. We are so nearly out of diapers. Hope we make it to Costco tomorrow before we have to start using paper towels or something!
6. The weather is so hot here. Like swelteringly hot. The kind where you don't want to go out. This is a big adjustment after living in Santa Maria/Santa Barbara/San Luis Obispo for so long. And where is the rain? Where are these supposed Colorado thunderstorms???
7. When I call Kinkos to ask questions, they are incredibly friendly and helpful. The one time I went into the store for assistance, they were totally rude. What gives?
8. I could so easily be a vegetarian. I'm not, but there are so many yummy foods that aren't meat. There was a week or so where due to various circumstances we ate a lot of it and it so grossed me out. SO ever since then I've been making things without it and yeah, I definitely think I could live without red meat for sure, and maybe other meat too.
9. Is there nothing quite like an ice-cold glass of A&W or Henry Weinhard's root beer?!
10. Today was a really tough day. I'm completely exhausted, we're having some hardwood floors put in so they were here ALL DAY working on them with a loud saw, and I'm quite busy with AHOPE things. I feel tired! And hormonal to boot.
11. So because of that, I'm cutting my 27 things short for now. Instead I'm going to go sit out on the front porch with Kevin and eat ice cream cones, just the two of us. Have a great night!