Thursday, June 17, 2010

Everybody poops

Yesterday we had just gotten home from seeing a movie and running some errands.
We'd been out all day.
And upon returning home, I needed to use the bathroom.
While in said bathroom, I heard a knock on the front door....some muffled talking through the door...and then my six year old daughter matter-of-factly informing a solicitor,
"My mom is here, but she's pooping."
Wow. Just wow.
I haven't felt quite that embarrassed (or vulnerable and helpless) in some time.
But everybody poops, right?
Right.
Maybe, if nothing else, that company won't come by again to leave me a flyer.
Because I'm pretty sure my home will forever after be known to them as
"the-house-where-the-lady-was-pooping."
So there you have it. Another day in the life of me.


6 comments:

Shonni said...

LOL....children...you just never know do you :)

joy said...

ha ha ha! gotta love it.

Kate said...

oh.my.goodness.!!! haha. hilarious. reminds me of the time we had guests over and charlotte brought up during prayer time the fact that i had put my breast milk in elizabeth's eye to help with an eye infection!! oh.wow. THAT was embarrassing!

Anonymous said...

OMG...that is hilarious....yes, we all POOP...and if you don't, there are more serious problems to be had than just embarrassment! Out of the mouth of babes, huh?...still laughing!

Kristen Borland said...

ha! that's too funny!!!! be proud, brianna. be very proud!

Shana said...

Oh, Brianna. Just oh. :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com