Thursday, July 14, 2011

In which my wife completes another decade

I'm commandeering this blog without express authorization to publicly wish my wife, Brianna, a VERY happy 30th birthday! I feel honored to be the person she has spent the most time with over the last decade. 10 years ago I was secretly brainstorming proposal ideas in hopes of getting her good and stuck with me for the rest of our lives. God blessed me with success in this endeavor and she's been mine ever since.

I thought it would be fun if her blog readers would post in with their favorite memory about Brianna from the last decade. Some laugh you shared, some great moment you witnessed, or, if you only know her in Blogland, maybe your favorite thing she ever wrote. Brianna, I hope you enjoy!
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com