Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday and aprons

Linking up with Lindsey again for What I Wore Wednesday.  Today a college friend of mine, Beth from Salvage Life, is guest posting on her blog.  So fun!

Okay, so this past week has been cuh-razy!!!  And, I need to do laundry.  But I did take photos every day but Friday.  (Friday was homeschool club in the morning, and visiting with a friend in the evening.  Somehow the picture just didn't happen.)

Nothing too exciting to share, but I did wear an apron this week--the first time I've worn one.  Do you wear them?  I seriously think they are super cute and they make me actually kind of like working in the kitchen.  Saturday was Mary's birthday, so I baked a cake that afternoon with Anna and Kaitlyn.  Seemed like the perfect occasion to bust out the apron!




Wednesday.  Visit with friend and kids' soccer game.

shirt--thrifted
sweater--Target clearance
skirt--thrifted
flats--thrifted




Thursday.  Big kids at school and RCIA.

tank top--thrifted
sweater--thrifted
jeans--Forever 21
flats--thrifted




Saturday.  Mary's birthday (immediate family party) and just stayed home.

shirt--thrifted
jeans--thrifted




Sunday.  Mass and thrifting.

shirt--thrifted
sweater--Target clearance
skirt--thrifted
boots--thrifted




Monday.  Doctor appointments for Mekdes and Tigist and hospital visit for Tigist's blood draw.

sweater--thrifted
jeans--Forever 21
boots--thrifted





Tuesday.  Hospital and kids' soccer practice and coffee with friends in the evening.  (Please forgive the horrible lighting!)

long sweater--gift from mom
jeans--Target clearance
flats--thrifted





 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com