Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Conversations with Anna

Riding in the car, listening to a Tom Petty CD:

Anna: I can't sing.
Mommy: Anna, Mommy loves when you sing! You can totally sing!
Anna: Not like Tom Petty!

Then sitting at the dinner table last night, Kevin was singing "The Muffin Man" song to the kids, which was getting on my nerves, so I sang my own version to Kevin about how I wanted to kill the muffin man. Apparently Anna heard me because she said, "Don't kill the Muffin Man! He's a nice muffin man! " Then later in the bathtub I heard her singing "Please don't kill the Muffin Man..."

Kids! Gotta love 'em!

6 comments:

Kate said...

what a crack up!

Michelle said...

He he...we should totally put together a book with all our kids funny stories! Better than any comedy book ever written!!

Kristen Borland said...

so cute! (and i can totally picture kevin singing that song and you getting irritated and changing the lyrics. that's hilarious!)

Sugar Plum Invitations said...

Anna's really concerned about the Muffin Man! She is like 3 going 15! I love her sense of style and how she thinks clothes need to match. From shoes to sunglasses to hats she's ready to be a teenager!

Sugar Plum Invitations said...

I mean.. she's 3 going on 15 years old. A good bossy, take charge first born, like we all are:-)

Lisa Leonard said...

seriously cracking up right now!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com