Tuesday, February 12, 2008

In honor of Valentine's Day


"I Do"


How long have you been together? Married for nearly 6 years. We dated for 11 months, and were engaged for 9 months.

How old is he? 27, man I feel like we're getting old.

Who eats more? Kevin. He also eats more slowly.

Who said I love you first? He did for the first time when he proposed! So romantic.

Who is taller? Kevin.

Who sings better? Kevin.

Who is smarter? Booksmarts--Kevin. Streetsmarts--me.

Who does the laundry? Me.

Who does the dishes? Me. Kevin will oftentimes empty the dishwasher however.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're looking from the foot of the bed, me.

Who pays the bills? Him.

Who mows the lawn? Our neighbor (don't ask) or Kevin.

Who cooks dinner? Me.

Who drives when you are together? Him.

Who is more stubborn? Me.

Who kissed who first? I guess it was mutual.

Who asked who out? He asked me out. He said he was "quite taken with me" and wouldn't really take no for an answer. I'm so glad! :)

Who proposed? Kevin, on the beach in Cambria.

Who is more sensitive? Depends.

Who has more friends? Me.

Who has more siblings? Kevin. He has two, and I have none.

Who wears the pants in the family? Ha, that is so 1950's! Kevin is the leader of our family, but we talk things through and are committed to coming to a mutual decision that we can both live with.

2 comments:

Kristen Borland said...

Ha! I totally remember that story about your neighbor mowing your lawn. Totally crazy!!!

Sweeeet picture! Happy V-Day!!

Kristen said...

I like the picture too :o)

That was fun to read - just in time for Valentines Day!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com