Saturday, December 27, 2008

California

Sorry for disappearing...I just KNOW all of you have spent your Christmas thinking about my blog and wondering why I haven't been posting...:)

Anyway, we are in California again, spending precious time with dear family and friends.  It's been 8 months since we left, and coming back has been a little surreal.  This doesn't feel like "home" anymore...though I'm not sure Denver does either...hmmm.  Anyway, we're so happy to be here and are about to head out to hang out and play games with Mike and Kristen!  (Boys, Kristen and I will NOT be beat at Pepper.  We will not.  I am sure of it.)

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas.  I'm sure I'll share more about our time here once we get home!   

7 comments:

Joanie said...

Soooo great to see you! What a surprise blessing that was last week. :) Praise the Lord! Hope you have a wonderful, safe, healthy, restful visit!

Mama Mote said...

Sorry I didn't get a chance to talk with you on Sunday. I've been visiting Dan in Long Beach while he works for the Christmas holiday. Then we'll come back to SLO where he will spend the week. He will get to see our daughter, Danielle, who lives in OR. Then he starts a new schedule - back on nights, unfortunately, but he'll have weekends off FINALLY. Still not sure what we are going to do with our future at this point. Check my blog and see what I mean, if you can find my updates. Haven't had much to update at this point. Glad you had some time to visit.

Paige said...

Oh good...I was getting a little worried that you hadn't blogged. Have fun in California!!

shell said...

Glad you are enjoying CA! Does this mean you missed your first white Christmas?

Kristen Borland said...

What was it, one game out of five? Or was it six? I'm pretty proud. We gave them a whoopin'. Once. And it was worth it!

Had waaaaay too much fun with you guys! Thanks so much for spending some time with us!! We felt honored! :)

Oh the residual effects of playing "The Office Trivia Game"... Just wondering how many times Kevin has said "That's what she said!" since you left our house!

Priscilla Rynning said...

I saw you at church when we were in the choir loft but I'm so sorry I missed you. When I went looking for you, you had "disappeared" :( We were at my folks in no.cal today so weren't in church and we'll be in WA this next week, in church on Jan. 4 - love, Priscilla

Unknown said...

come hooooooooooooooooooooome.
we miss you!!!

prayed for you and your wee one today!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com