Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Countdown to 30: what do you want to know?




Yes, you read that right.

I'm on the cusp of the big 3-0.

Thirty.

30.

It sure sounds all grown-up and adult-ish, but really?

I don't feel all grown-up and adult-ish.

I feel like me.

And I love my life.

A wonderful friend of mine from high school is about to turn 30, and he is doing a series of blogs on Facebook answering questions about himself and his life, that people have asked him.

I thought it would be fun to do the same. 

Because I'm an unabashed copycat.

SO, lay it on me.  Ask me anything!

You can leave your questions in the comments section here, you can email me, tweet me, or leave them on my Facebook page.  I promise I'll answer them all.  They can be questions about my past, my present, my life, my travels, my future, my worldview, my faith, etc.  An.y.thing.  Nothing is too trivial, or too serious.

I wish I could have you all over to my house to celebrate this big birthday milestone with me, but we can have a virtual party here where you get to know me a little better, and that sounds kinda fun!

Now if no one asks me anything, I'm gonna have to come up with random stuff that is sure to be boring.  So it's in your interest to ask a question or two (or three.)  :)

Enough rambling.  You can ask as many questions as you want up through July 14th--the big day when I leave my 20s behind.  So let's see 'em!


 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com