Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Spontaneous naptime

Sometimes you're so tired, you fall asleep right where you are.


Joanie said...

Sometimes you just have to.

This is so cute.

Don't you wish we could spontaneously nap?

Brianna Heldt said...

Joanie YES! I find myself quite envious of this luxury that my children are able to enjoy. There's nothing like a good nap!!!

Luke said...

My wife doesn't think this applies to me. Ah, to be able to nap at will! [smile]


Emily B. said...

So sweet! These are the moments I hope to hold on to forever.

Anonymous said...

Shall I admit on here that I did that...yesterday! In the hospital cafeteria? It wouldn't have been a big deal, except that I did the head nod, nearly jump out of your chair thing... Oh...that, AND I had my 4 and 2 year olds WITH me. Obviously, I'd been out for at least a minute b/c when I went to sleep they were eating grilled cheese...and when I awoke one was nearly finished and in the cute red wagon. Yeah. I think I'll post anonymously this time. :)


Blog Template by YummyLolly.com