Thursday, February 10, 2011

Seven


My oldest is SEVEN today.  Seven.

Which means that seven years ago today our lives were changed for good.

In the best.possible.way.

We fell head over heels in love with this girl from the moment we knew she existed: June 22, 2003. 

See, it happened to be our one-year wedding anniversary when we learned she was on the way.

Incidentally, the best anniversary EVER.  Hands-down.

My first-born was a great, undeserved, profound gift from God. 

She has been a delight from day one. 

She taught me how to be a mom.  (I was only 22 when she was born!)

She laughs really hard and gives fantastic hugs. 

She is a fabulous older sister with a great capacity for compassion. 

She loves Jesus and wants to follow Him. 

Anna Elisabeth is a joy.

And a total goofball.  In case you didn't know.  :)

So, a Happy Birthday to my beautiful seven year old, Anna Beth!  I love you, sweet girl!






 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com