Thursday, April 14, 2011

The countdown begins

We're leaving for Ethiopia in four days.

Four.days.

And...

I caught my son's yucky cold
and
it's that time of the month
and
we have family arriving on Friday,
and
on Saturday,
and
we have to get our vaccinations
and
buy a bunch of stuff to deliver to Ethiopia
and
of course there's the packing
and
meal planning
and
I need to clean my house.

Whew. 

How am I going to get all this stuff done??!!

Priorities, friends, priorities.  That's how.  Like meeting dear girlfriends for coffee right after drop-off.  Like treating myself to some Diet Coke or sweet tea at lunchtime.  Like savoring the time I get with my two youngest girlies while my big kids are away at school for the day. 

And maybe eventually I'll worry about getting to that to-do list.  :)


 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com