Friday, April 08, 2011

Empowered to Connect

Here today.

With dear friends. 

Fellow sojourners on a really long, oftentimes difficult journey.

Because our children come from the hard places.

I'm hoping for a time of reflection, refreshment, and refocusing of  my heart as we hear from amazing speakers, especially Dr. Karyn Purvis. 

It's an amazing blessing to be able to sneak away for two days, sans kids, for something like this.  My dear sweet husband is graciously working from home today, our dear sweet friends are watching our kids this evening so aforementioned husband can join me (and fellow From HIV to Home staff members) for dinner, the same husband will have the kids all day Saturday...yes, an amazing blessing for sure.

I look forward to sharing all about it with you sometime soon.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com