Thursday, January 19, 2006

Some things about me


Thirteen Things about Brianna


Thirteen Things that Make Me Smile
1. My daughter's laughter
2. Beating Kevin at Parcheesi
3. White mocha's
4. Remembering all of the funny things my best friend and I did in high school
5. Having a clean house
6. Making a nice dinner
7. Getting Chinese take-out with Kevin
8. Watching Seinfeld while eating Chinese take-out
9. Cooking for my family
10. Talking about adoption
11. A clean, full refrigerator
12. Lazy Sunday afternoons at home
13. Bedtime prayers with our little girl

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)

  • Mary's Owlhaven






  • Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


    The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



    1 comments:

    owlhaven said...

    Nice list, esp #10!

    Mary

     

    Blog Template by YummyLolly.com