Just wanted to share that we are STILL waiting for word that the relinquishment documents have been signed. I received an email yesterday from Merrily saying that she has no clue why the papers haven't come, why they haven't heard from the family, etc. and has a call in to their social worker to find out what is going on.
We were supposed to be leaving for Africa by now, but instead we are here waiting anxiously. I worry that this family has randomly changed their minds yet again (although if they did I have no clue why they are not contacting AAI so they can get the boys home.) It has been an extremely stressful last several days, to say the least.
Please pray for the situation, for the boys, and for strength for us to deal with all of it. Yosef and Biniam have made their way into our hearts and we'd like nothing more than to be their mom and dad. I will post something when there is some definitive news!