Monday, January 23, 2006

Tagged!

I got tagged! By Mary, from http://owhlhaven.blogspot.com. I love these sorts of things! (And somehow the formatting got messed up but oh well, I have no clue how to fix it.)

Four jobs you have had in your life:

-Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
-Taco Bell (hey only for 3 months!)
-Office Manager for Assemblyman Abel Madonado
-Nanny (for 5 kids 10 and under!)

Four movies you'd watch over and over:

-When Harry Met Sally
-You've Got Mail
-Cheaper By the Dozen
-Either of the Father of the Bride movies

Four places you've lived:

-Creston, CA
-San Luis Obispo, CA
-Santa Barbara, CA
-Santa Maria, CA

Four TV shows you love to watch:

-Seinfeld
-Friends
-The Apprentice
-Days of Our Lives (no, I'm not embarrassed to admit it and no, I don't watch every day!)

Four websites I visit daily:

-My own blog

-Our pastor's blog -Hotmail -Yahoo Ethiopian adoption group

Four favorite foods:

-Seafood -Steak -Salad -Chinese food

Four places I'd love to be now: -Ethiopia (picking up our boys!!!) -Hawaii (never been but it sounds good!) -Hanging out anywhere with Kevin -East Coast

Four bloggers I am tagging:

-Shelley, http://thewalatkafamily.blogspot.com

And, sadly, that is really the only other blogger I know, aside from the blogger who tagged me, but if I recall, no "tag-backs" allowed....:)

1 comments:

shell said...

you are hilarious-i will try and fill it out tonight! hope you will hear some news soon!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com