Monday, May 15, 2006

ABC's

I am currently sick with a cold and can't think of anything interesting to blog about. I found this survey on Mary's blog and thought I'd do it too.

I hope everyone had a good Mother's Day. I spent mine sick in bed but getting to hear Anna say "Happy Mother's Day mama" for the first time as she handed me a flower she'd picked from our backyard was possibly the highlight of my whole year!

Accent--none, having been born and raised in California
Bible book that I like--James
Chore that I don't care for--cleaning the floors (ie sweeping, mopping, vacuuming)
Dog or cat--neither (I am so not a pet person!)
Essential electronics--camera and computer I guess
Favorite perfume--"Happy", by Clinique
Gold or silver--silver
Handbag I carry most often--probably my big one that doubles as a purse/diaper bag
Insomnia--only if I have caffeine
Job title--mommy
Kids--3 of them, Anna is 27 months, Ezra Yosef and Isaiah Biniam are 19 months
Living arrangements--Me, my husband, our kids, no pets, our house is in a neighborhood in a housing tract
Most admirable trait--not sure, you'd have to ask someone who knows me
Naughtiest childhood behavior--my best friend and I when we were little thought it was funny to sneakily trample some of the flowers/plants in our elementary school's dorky little garden---before church no less! Ah, what rebels we were...
Overnight hospital stay--Just when I gave birth to Anna (and I LOVED the custard and jello, I am so not joking!)
Phobias--SNAKES, getting to the end of my life and realizing I didn't make much of a difference
Quote--"Love cannot remain by itself--it has no meaning. It has to be put into action, and that action is service"--Mother Theresa
Religion--Christian, saved by grace through faith alone
Siblings--none
Time I wake up--7:30
Unusual talent or skill--I don't think I have any weird talents/skills
Vegetable I refuse to eat--lima beans
Worst habit--spending way too much time on the computer
Xrays--just at the dentist
Yummy stuff I cook--I can make this good chicken pasta thing, also some pretty yummy baked chicken, exciting I know
Zoo animal I like most--gorillas

3 comments:

owlhaven said...

Fun! Love the pix of your kids, btw

Mary

Jeannett said...

"Most admirable trait--not sure, you'd have to ask someone who knows me"

Being able to beautifully articulate and do all the things other SHOULD be thinking, remembering, and doing. Oh, and I think Kevin said you were pretty good at Ping Pong too.

Rachel said...

I made lima beans a few weeks ago and the bowl was still full at the end of the meal. I guess we don't like them either!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com