Saturday, May 13, 2006

Say cheese (or rasta!)


Well, we finally made it to Sears to get pictures taken of the kids! This was the first weekend in a long time where none of them had a scratch or a goose egg...it's tough with three active kids!


And let it be known that Anna is actually (gasp!) SMILING in the pictures! The day before and that morning I explained to Anna we'd be getting pictures taken and had her practice her smile. She did pretty well. Unfortunately however, by the time we had all the kids out the door and ready, it was about naptime. We'll have to figure something else out for next time I think.


The thing that came in the most handy was my cell phone. Why my cell phone you ask? WELL, we just got this new cell phone, and I was able to download the ringtone "Buffalo Soldier" by none other than Bob Marley. So, to get the kids to smile, I'd play the ringtone. And it worked!!!

We were all exhausted by the time we left, but at least we got some cute pictures out of it!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness. Those pictures are adorable!!! Hopefully Aubrey will learn to smile at the mall someday too! I love the Anna super model pose!

shell said...

THEY ARE ADORABLE!! I always use M&M's as bribe....I still dont know how I will take 5!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! I agree that timing is very tricky for those protrait appointments.

Renee said...

Thos are WONDERFUL pics!!! Your dd in her pose is so precious and your boys are beautiful! They look like they have really grwon and their sweet smiles speak volumes!

Blessings!
Renee

jennifaye said...

Your kids are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are adorable.

I have to tell you that we have an Ezra, too. We adopted him from Ethiopia and his name was...Yosef! We renamed him Ezra Joseph. :-)

If you want to check out my blog, give me an email:

rainbowendy@yahoo.com

The Brothers said...

Oooooh! Georgous kiddos! We're in the process of adopting right now! We had decided on Ethiopia, then met a baby girl in foster care. We still have a heart for Africa (my Grandma was a missionary there) but are pushing our plans back until we see what God's doing with this little one. Your blog is awesome!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com