Thursday, March 20, 2008

Little known things about me

Four jobs I have had in my life:
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory (no I didn't eat the chocolate all the time)
Taco Bell (haha, I actually liked it better than RMCF b/c my bosses didn't hate me! Even if I did have to wear a chili pepper nametag and a dorky hat.)
Assistant in the Ag Ed department at Cal Poly, SLO (good job but the receptionist intimidated me so I dreaded going)
Office manager for Assemblyman Abel Maldonado (best job by far, and I "got" to meet lots of strange people who had nothing better to do than bug the government)

Four movies I've watched more than once:
You've Got Mail
When Harry Met Sally
UHF (haha, this movie is hilarious)
Pretty Woman

Four places I've lived:
Creston, CA (one of my favorite places in the world)
San Luis Obispo, CA (another favorite spot)
Santa Barbara, CA
Santa Maria, CA (currently living here)

Four TV shows I watch:
The Office
Seinfeld
Friends
Frasier
(wow I guess I'm stuck in the '90s of NBC!)

Four places I have been:
Ethiopia
Ensenada, Mexico (on a cruise, so it hardly counts)
New York City (can't wait to visit again)
Boston, MA (oh how I love New England!)

Four favorite foods:
fish
bbq'd anything
ethnic anything (Thai, Chinese, Mexican, Ethiopian, Italian...)
deli sandwiches/salads (especially from High Street Deli in SLO!)

Four places I'd rather be right now:
taking a nap
tropical island with a drink in my hand
anywhere with Kevin
New England

Four things I'm looking forward to this year:
at some point having my sons potty trained
watching my kids grow
a white Christmas :) (how's that for being deliberately vague???)
having a few days with Kevin next week to recharge without the older kids!

Four places I love to shop (Mostly just window shopping):
Pottery Barn
Anthropologie (when we lived in Santa Barbara I LOVED wandering around that store!)
GAP
Target (does it get any better than this place?!)

Okay, if you want to do this survey on your blog (I think we've all probably done it before but oh well!) consider yourself "tagged." :)

7 comments:

Kristen Borland said...

ha! i have mike's chili pepper name tag on our fridge (it's a great magnet). so proud!!

Brianna Heldt said...

NO WAY! OH that is awesome. Not sure if I still have mine or not. Truly an heirloom worth hanging onto. :)

Kristen said...

How funny, i just polished off half of a High St. deli sandwich not even ten minutes ago! I like the California Turkey - avocado, pepperjack cheese, ortega chili...Mmmm, doesn't get much better than that!

Amber said...

A white Christmas??? Ohhhhhhhhhhhh that would be so exciting!

Rachel said...

I was reading this with a drink in my hand, and it was over 60 today, so that is pretty tropical...

Anonymous said...

I remember when you worked at Taco Bell- fun memories!

I have a blog now (just started) and I stole this random facts for my blog!

June

Paige said...

I just did this "four things" on my blog too, great minds think alike! I also just made those pumpkin muffins that you posted a while back...YUM YUM!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com