Thursday, March 13, 2008

Nothing to blog about

--As you can see by my title, I don't have anything to say.

--I feel tired tonight--could it be my twin three-year-olds running me ragged? Boys have a lot of energy, especially boys who don't want to sleep at naptime, and who share a room. It drives me nuts that they won't just lay still and be quiet on their beds for two hours, but then I think that for them, that might be expecting too much (when they're in there together). I'm going to split them up during naptime from now on. That always does the trick.

--For some reason I feel lately like I can't get into a good routine with the kids. Not sure why. And the time change has really thrown me for a loop too.

--I've recently discovered a fun magazine that I LOVE looking at--Cottage Living. (I like to pretend I live in a historic old cottage or bungalow with lots of wainscoting and crown moulding...instead of a Santa Maria tract home that I've never taken the time or money to decorate the way I'd love to.)

--I also recently discovered that it's a good thing we don't have cable or satellite...When I visited my mom and dad while Kevin was out of town a couple weeks ago, my mom and I stayed up until 1 a.m. watching all these shows on HGTV.

--Okay, that is all. Like I said, I really don't have anything to say, but for some reason, I'm blogging anyway.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

It starts with HGTV, then you move on to TLC (you'd love Jon and Kate plus 8), then you find Discovery, and A&E, and then you realize you have seen all the shows on all the channels!

I've realized that my preferences change every few years, so I plan to continually reinvent my home, or at least portions of it, like candle holders and paint colors!

Larissa said...

My mother-in-law and I always stay up way too late watching HGTV when we are in Clovis too! Once I see the beginning of a show I just HAVE to see how the room turns out...and three or four rooms later all of the sudden it's 1:00am!
I'm glad we don't have cable too. =)

Jeannett said...

Ah, HGTV...our latest vice. It's just kind of nice to be able to flip on the TV and not worry about the content and/or commercials being skanky! :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com