Saturday, August 22, 2009

It's sorta like the beach...



There's no ocean in Colorado. (Sniff, sniff. I MISS THE BEACH!) But in July, we had the opportunity to go to the lake (well, technically a reservoir) with my brother-in-law and sister-in-law and their girls. It was so fun!!! (Even if it didn't smell like salt water...) Oh and my three oldest are all in the above picture.


Yosef.




Biniam.



Kaitlyn wading with Daddy.




Anna, right after she'd capsized. :)

We've had a lot of fun this summer. Lots of time at the park, the pool, a trip to the reservoir and lots of good times with friends and family, plus a quick camping trip coming up in a couple of weeks. I love Colorado summers!!!


2 comments:

Renee said...

Your beautiful children are growing up so fast!!! Great pics!!

Shana said...

Cute pics! And I have to admit, after all these years following your blog, I still can't tell the difference between Yosef and Biniam. Maybe you need to dedicate a "twin" blog post with lots of pictures of them side-by-side so I can get it figured out. :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com