Monday, March 07, 2011

4 years ago today...

I looked like this,





Showed up to the hospital like this,





Spent the evening doing this,




Was so grateful for this,






And in the end I got to hold this...





Right before I got to witness this.  Such a sacred, crazy beautiful sort of day.





Happy Birthday dear, sweet Kaitlyn!






I love your sweet spirit,





Passion for all things Barbie and Princess,




Crazy sweet tooth--





No really, a seriously crazy sweet tooth--





Your typically furrowed brow and the way you take things SO seriously,





Including meeting Santa Claus, because really, it doesn't get much more serious than that,





And your stunningly beautiful smile that matches your stunningly beautiful heart.

I love you, Kaitlyn, "so, so, so, so much."

{Our family needs this girl.  Big time.}

Happy 4th Birthday Katie Jane! 


 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com