Sunday, January 09, 2011

Only in Denver


This photo appeared in the Denver Post today.  (Taken by Leah Millis, special to The Denver Post.  Gotta give credit to the photographer when I lift the picture, right?)  Yes, that man is running...in the snow...in shorts.  I have actually seen people wearing shorts here in snowy weather more than a few times.

Brrrrr!

We are getting quite a bit of snow right now.  So, so pretty (and it hides our yucky lawn!), but don't be fooled by the shorts-wearing man, it's COLD!

You can bet that I'm hunkered down in my house right now and that I won't be going an.y.where tomorrow.  Kevin is currently reading Prince Caspian to the kids and, once they're in bed, we'll resume our TV show series finale viewing.

Anyway, I just had to share this photo with you.  So, so funny.  And truly a sight you will only see in Denver!


 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com