Thursday, May 01, 2008

Back from the dead!

Today, a full TWO WEEKS after moving in, we FINALLY got our phone line and internet hooked up! (Thanks to the phone company making two errors with our order.)

Anyway, for all 2 of you still checking my blog in hopes of me actually posting again, let's review, since you've probably forgotten all about me in my absence from blogland:

I'm a wife, married to Kevin, and a mom to four kids: Anna, Yosef, Biniam and Kaitlyn.

We just left our home in California (two weeks ago) to start a new life here in Denver, Colorado.

Okay, maybe that's enough for now. I'll let you get over the shock of me actually posting, and give you time to try to remember who I am. :) Be expecting regular posts from me from here on out--now I'm off to catch up on all of your blogs!!!

9 comments:

Rachel said...

Welcome back! Email me your phone number when you have a chance!

Lindsey said...

YAY! I'm so happy you're back! I've been checking in everyday and waiting impatiently to hear how you guys are doing. I have some super cute pictures of me and your kids that I will have to email you! Tell your kiddos hi and give them all a big hug from "miss lindsey" : ) I'll look forward to future blogs!

--Lindsey I.

Jeannett said...

FINALLY. I just about gave up hope. I thought that maybe you were just going to leave all your Cali friends high and dry.

But, you're back and that's all that matters! :)

Can't wait to hear and see all that has happened...have fun reading everyone's blogs over the last 2 weeks...a lot can happen!

Shana said...

Can't wait to read about all your adventures! Welcome back!

Jenny said...

Welcome back! And while I love Indiana, I'm just a teensy bit jealous of you in Denver! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Jacquelyn said...

Can't wait for the pictures to start rolling in ...

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere.

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to regular updates again. Glad the phone company finally gave you back to us--your reading pubilc.

joy said...

i've been checking and checking. i'm so glad you're blogging again. how's things? hope you're settling in and starting to feel moved in. we miss you.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com