Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Five things

What I was doing 10 years ago today:

--I was 16 and in my junior year of high school
--Working at Taco Bell to earn money for a trip
--Raising my pig for the California Mid-State Fair (FFA all the way baby)
--Driving the same 1988 Toyota Corolla we drive today
--Living in Creston

Five things on my to-do list today:

--Meet up with some sweet friends and their kids for a playdate at the park
--Hang out with a girlfriend from college
--Tidy up the house (hard to keep things neat and orderly when you're living out of boxes!)
--Hopefully get some painting done
--Empty the dishwasher

Snacks I enjoy:

--Flatbread and hummus
--Red seedless grapes
--Cookies and milk
--Peaches
--Strawberries

Things I'd do if I was a millionaire:

--Pay OTHER people to finish our home!
--Give a bunch of money away to AHOPE
--Buy the Pottery Barn "Claudia" bed
--Take a family trip to Ethiopia
--Save up for future adoptions/trips to Africa

Places I've lived (in order):

--Creston, CA
--San Luis Obispo, CA
--Santa Barbara, CA
--Santa Maria, CA
--Denver, CO

If you've read this, you're tagged! :) Have a great Wednesday!

3 comments:

Sugar Momma said...

Hey Brianna! I follow your blog through Owlhaven and was so excited when you moved to Colorado. I'm 29 and live with my husband and 2 boys (one bio, one from Ethiopia) in Highlands Ranch. E-mail me if you'd be interested in setting up a play date sometime. Vali (valiraejerome@aol.com)

Anonymous said...

the claudia bed is on sale right now at potterybarn.com

joy said...

the cluadia bed is really pretty. i just had to look up i was so curious. you were only 16?! yikes--makes me feel old :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com